For residential and commercial construction, polyurethane spray foam is a versatile product made to mold into any space in order to form an excellent overall air barrier. Benefits include a high R-value, noise reduction, increased structural integrity and resistance to pollutants, allergens and pests. Suburban Construction Services offers three trusted spray foam products: Icynene, BASF Comfort Foam and Home-Seal Solutions. It does not shrink, sag or settle, is appropriate for most construction materials and can offer substantial energy savings.
Spray Foam Benefits:
- Excellent thermal and acoustical performance
- Forms to fit any space
- Creates an overall air barrier that keeps pollutants, allergens & pests out
- Adds structural integrity
- Offers superior comfort, efficiency & energy savings
The leading soft foam insulation and air barrier material, Icynene is a prime choice when it comes to your building envelope. It is a 100% water-blown foam insulation that is an ideal solution for newly-constructed walls, attics, ceilings and floors.
- Creates a continuous air barrier
- Minimizes air leakage and accompanying moisture
- Does not emit harmful gases once cured
- Significantly minimizes noise levels from room to room
- Increases energy efficiency and reduces utility costs
- Meets green efficiency and other environmental standards
BASF Comfort Foam
A versatile and effective insulation BASF Comfort Foam has seamless sealing qualities that eliminate air infiltration problems. Comfort Foam meets building code requirements and environmentally sound.
BASF Comfort Foam Benefits:
- Will adhere to most surfaces for superior energy efficiency and sound control
- Less susceptible to air movement, infiltration and moisture intrusion
- Accepted by all major building codes
- Resistant to mold and mildew growth
- Enhances the durability of a structure
Home-Seal Coatings create a spray-in-place rigid urethane insulation that protects against air infiltration. It adheres to almost any surface, is lightweight and will not settle. Home-Seal can be applied year-round and is appropriate for new construction applications.
- Prevents air leaks and reduces outside noise
- Gives off no toxic fumes or odors
- Allows for easier control over humidity, dust and temperature
- Strengthens overall structure
- Reduces unwanted pests
Spray Foam Installation in Western PA
Spray foam insulation should be installed by a trained professional—someone who has been trained in the correct installation safety precautions and possesses the required equipment to mix and apply the product. Our team has the knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.
To learn more or schedule an appointment for your spray foam installation, give us a call or contact us online. We’re looking forward to working with you.