For residential and commercial construction, polyurethane spray foam is a versatile product made to mold into any space in order to form an excellent overall air barrier. Benefits include a high R-value, noise reduction, increased structural integrity and resistance to pollutants, allergens and pests. Suburban insulation offers three trusted spray foam products: Icynene, BASF Comfort Foam and Home-Seal Solutions. It does not shrink, sag or settle, is appropriate for most construction materials and can offer substantial energy savings.
Spray Foam Benefits:
- Excellent thermal and acoustical performance
- Forms to fit any space
- Creates an overall air barrier that keeps pollutants, allergens & pests out
- Adds structural integrity
- Offers superior comfort, efficiency & energy savings
The leading soft foam insulation and air barrier material, Icynene is a prime choice when it comes to your building envelope. It is a 100% water-blown foam insulation that is an ideal solution for newly-constructed walls, attics, ceilings and floors.
- Creates a continuous air barrier
- Minimizes air leakage and accompanying moisture
- Does not emit harmful gases once cured
- Significantly minimizes noise levels from room to room
- Increases energy efficiency and reduces utility costs
- Meets green efficiency and other environmental standards
BASF Comfort Foam
A versatile and effective insulation BASF Comfort Foam has seamless sealing qualities that eliminate air infiltration problems. Comfort Foam meets building code requirements and environmentally sound.
BASF Comfort Foam Benefits:
- Will adhere to most surfaces for superior energy efficiency and sound control
- Less susceptible to air movement, infiltration and moisture intrusion
- Accepted by all major building codes
- Resistant to mold and mildew growth
- Enhances the durability of a structure
Home-Seal Coatings create a spray-in-place rigid urethane insulation that protects against air infiltration. It adheres to almost any surface, is lightweight and will not settle. Home-Seal can be applied year-round and is appropriate for new construction applications.
- Prevents air leaks and reduces outside noise
- Gives off no toxic fumes or odors
- Allows for easier control over humidity, dust and temperature
- Strengthens overall structure
- Reduces unwanted pests